Saturday, October 30, 2010

Am I Selfish ???

Am i selfish ???

Is it wrong if i'm not taking part in any study group ??
Is it wrong if i'm doing my own work ??
Is it wrong if i didnt talk or chatting with any1 around me??
huh ! since part 1 till now , i dunno what to say when it comes to this topic . i'm so addicted to music + my own lyf ( created by me ) , till i forgot to mix with my friends ( perhaps ? ) . i'm so sory . maybe that's a part of MILLIONS of my weaknesses . i have to admit that i'm a talkative person but only with those who r talkative too ! why ?? haha . coz i dunno how to start a relationship or mixing with any1 that i never knew . maybe they r ryte , ( that i'm selfish ) . huh ! its so hard to admit my own wrong , but i have too coz i think thats the best way to satisfy others . SORY AGAIN MY FRIENDS !! i'm willing to change but it takes tym ryte ?? huhu . to become a new me , seems to be sooooo....  impossible , but i'll try ok ?? love u all !!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment